Myalabasterbox

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Because you put a gun to my head…

Vengeance tis sweet mwahahahaaaaaaaa…that goes to you 3N my stalker aka not-sure-if-you’ve-a-crush-on-me-or-working-your-way-there aka tagger.

Here go 7 things that people don’t typically know about me…

*When I’ve had a long day (or not) I love to go home take off the confining garments, put on my heels and dance to my hearts content…wine and candles the works… I call it serenading myself.

*I enjoy my own company and typically get antsy after prolonged (more than 3hrs is a bit much for me) periods with other humans. I thus tend to switch off while ‘actively listening.’ I do the switch-off for ppl who whine exceedingly as well.

*I think I’m in love with my buddy. I’ve been in denial about ever having experienced love in my life-time because I haven’t expressed it to him and especially because I’d crumble if he rejected me.

*I’m smarter than I let on esp. to friends. I’d call myself a genius actually!!!

*I looooooooooooove glass…one of my fave things to collect include shot glasses, wine glasses, martini glasses, cocktail glasses, juice glasses…any type of drinking glass really.

*The three material things that put me in BLISS are music, flowers and books. I typically don’t wait to be given flowers but buy myself a bouquet every other week. My collection of music would be a DJs envy. I can also open up a not-for-profit library…I feel pain when someone insists on borrowing any of my books and brings it back with rabbit ears or a rip or a smudge…pain I telya!

*I love to evoke arguments and thus thinking process in others and have been known to instigate a discussion, only to sit back and watch folk tear at each others throats…can you spell A-D-R-E-N-A-L-I-N rush!

I proudly extend this tag to Princess, GND, aegeus, Magaidi, Freespirit, Jadekitten and Prettylyf!!!

19 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

Nice!!!! I feel you on 2 and 6. Glad you admitted that you like to incite people into arguing..mhmmmm!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger CiikuMrsBabes said...

I love my own company as well.

Always have!

I cant stand wine for some reason!

1:06 PM  
Blogger 3N said...

*blushing* sorry I didn’t stalk my way to numero uno

Thought to self: flowers, books, music, confining garments…{must stop thought now} buddy is on his way - we will have to deal with him sooner than later. LOL

They say opposite attract and I am now a believer. I love being around people and socializing.

Perhaps a similarity; I don’t like to think I am a genius but I have been told I am wise beyond my years

1:19 PM  
Blogger egm said...

#2... Me to a T!

#6 I love books too. Infact, I have too many of them!

3:56 PM  
Blogger alexcia said...

Why do i get the feeling you were also born in October?

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jadekitten said...

No. 2 check,no.6 check, and one other that I will not disclose. Hmmm...Thanks for the tag.

I used to think I was weird cos I tune out and start feeling like people are all up in my space when I spend more than the obligatory hour with them...good t know am mo than normal...hehe..

1:06 AM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Blogger ate my comment aaaaargh!!!
Round Two:
Haiya? You like to serenade uaself uchi with wine, candles and heels? LOL Thats soo cool and er.. em.. kinda hot!! Ooops? Did I comment that out loud?
I have a musically inclined, book-loving, "active-listening" lady pal that I suspect has a crush on me... Is it you????? ROTFLMAO.
I also have a larger than life music collection of all genres lakini pirated tha max'mum!!!
Nice list!!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Klara said...

WOW!
I enjoy my own company atimes too

2:41 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@Princess...shhhhhhhhh don’t tell anyone!!!

@MovieB…Wine is an acquired taste of which I don’t have. I should have been specific in saying a glass of sweet Japanese plum wine…yummy or port. One of my cousins is a connoisseur of sorts on wine and I need to take her up on a lesson or two.

@3N…No comment on first couple of comments…LOL
On the genius thing maybe I embellished a lil…I’m not as smart as KK (what ever happened to that dude) but ok okaaaaaaaaaay I’m wise! There goes your opposites attract theory…ROFLMBAO!!!

@EGM…maybe you are my incarnate male and me your female….

@Alexia…ta for stopping by…nah, sorry doll, I’m not a Libra, though I know some pretty cool Libras…born in August thus VIRGO

@Jadekitten…I had to go back and look at #s 2&6…I’d like to take a guess at #1 being the other similarity.
You are not weird madam!

@Milo…Damn that blogger!
LOL…it’s perfectly ok to speak/write your mind.
It’s me I am the one…finally, we are united! Majority of my collection is pirated too…shhhhhhhhh!!!

@Klara…there are many of us. Hmmm maybe we should start a colony. If the nudes can do it what’s stopping us?

5:52 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Your tricks would work well on me!! I cannot back down from an argument, specially when tipsy ...wish I was otherwise really ...

Books ... hmm... when am in school, am an animal, reading non-required stuff ... hmm... i prefer the national geographic channel, history channel, and science channel ... hehe... it's more concise ...plus they have mbicas!!

That flowers thingy had me wishing i knew you ...

Cool list!! Me like!!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Ichiena said...

I hear you on 1. I love dancing and I do get home, throw the clothes, put on dance music and shake for close to an hour!

Ditto on 6 on music, flowers (if you knew me, this one is a shocker) and books though I stopped buying the flowers after my florist closed shop. Still looking for one close to home.

A glass collector, mhmm. Interesting.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Prettylyf said...

I've been tagged, dang! I'm just now reading this, call it having a busy week. I'll work on it...

I love my own company too, i tune/turn off people at some point, all depending on who am talking to/with

6:24 PM  
Blogger mama shady said...

Dnacing definitely is relaxing!
#3-heh,that must be tricky!#5-i think youre the first person ive heard of who can challenge my mothers glass loving status.#ive been told im argumentative as well, i dont think so though...hehe.

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am checking in a little late. Woi! Anywho very interesting how far this tag has spread! Fascinating stuff this! :-)

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was tagged in so many places i am sore! Tihii!! Thanks heaps anywho! :-)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@Mwangi…It’d be interesting watching “TIPSY” folk arguing…hahaha…
National Geographic and Discovery channels ROCK!
Expound on the flower thing if you please sir…

@Ichiena…glad to know I’ve company.

@Prettylyf…tagged you have been! Sasa vile utafanyaaaaaaaaaaaa….

@Mama shady…tis indeed.
I actually believe I acquired the love from my ma.

@aegeus…Better late than never!
Sore is a good thing…at least you know its working (or so they say)

7:11 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Only if you promise it's okay if i-have-a-crush-on-you/working-my-way-there :)

a.ka.

giving compe to 3N for ur dose :)

12:06 PM  
Blogger freespirit said...

I accept your Tag hahahahahah (insert evil laugh)...
I so feel you on the dancing with music but without the high heels coz my short self can't balance in such things...

6:00 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@Freespirtit...FINALLY!
HAHAHA...I can't balance either but with wine...need I say more?

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home