Myalabasterbox

Friday, September 14, 2007

I finally did it...

For as long as I’ve known me, I’ve never held a said hair-do/style for over 6months, and that's pushing it. I like change and oft times, unconventional dos. For over two years now, I’ve been debating on whether I shld go bald or not and I DID IT! I look absolutely scrumptious, or so I tell myself.
I shaved my hair off...no one died and I wasn’t forced by tradition to shave. No, I did not have a heart-break and saw no other way but to loose my hair to show my deep-seeded love. I just went, spoke to barber, cut, cut some more ‘are you sure he asked?’ yes, lower I said.
I reckon my ma's gonna shit rocks when she sees me but she'll get over it. She used to yank at my locks years past. My dad was rather concerned and asked my siblings "doesn't Q want to be a lady?" HAHA, SHOCK unto them!
I’m convinced most anyone can wear the bald look…do it with confidence and refined elegance and all will be peachy. OMG it’s delicious. Showers are loads of fun. And then it’s been raining this week so my joy for playing in the rain has elevated to another level…and don’t start me on swimming….WOLOLO!!!
TEE HEE I’ve been told that my sex appeal has sky rocketed, approached another level…yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! In my humble opinion my confidence supersedes sex appeal but what do I know. I see guys watching me with awe, ooooooogling if I may say…haha, yes I dared and uttered those words. It’s amazing the things that certain people are attracted to.
Ladies, if you are ever debating on going short/bald do it and enjoy every minute of it, tis BLISS!!!
Have a fab wknd y’all!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

Good for you girl!!! You are definitely rockin' that look!!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Prettylyf said...

By reading this I can literally 'feel' your joy so you go girl!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are one brave woman. I am glad you are liking it, it would be a pity to have it done and then think "oh my gosh, what have I done". Wear it proud.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@Princess...ta doll!

@Prettlyf...I truly am

@3toc...WOLOLO, I'd've simply invested in some wigs

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shall we get a glimpse of your lovely head i wonder? :o)

12:06 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@Aegeus...only if I can get one of yours!!! :)

6:07 AM  
Blogger Juju said...

hey! where are you? still rocking the bold look? I have been toying with the idea!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Girl next door said...

props to you! It takes a very confident woman to do it.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home