Myalabasterbox

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

3 time's a charm...

The Rules are:-
i. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
ii. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
iii. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
iv. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
v. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

• I start my day with music…LOUD as can be as I shower and dance myself to running late
• I cannot stand to see chipped nail polish on anyone. As a vow to self, I do my finger nails every other day (unless I’ve clear nail polish on) and toe nails every weekend
• I’m extremely ticklish….my hairdresser and manicurist can attest to that
• I change my hair as often as I feel like. I can't stand long hair, hence keep it short in the summer. My first weave was four months ago and I’m HOOKED.
• I value my family to death. I would do anything and everything to protect and embrace them. In the same token my honesty and transparency allows for healthy and whole relationships with each member.
• I don’t like to wear knickers and especially in the summer
• I’m almost always sipping on a coke. If one is not available then water it is!
• I don’t want to be tagged on this topic again…I’m reaching man!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Three types of Crazy said...

salala...kwani in the summer you wear boxers ama ni ile ya kommando!!

you start your day with loud music-question- are/were or do you aspire to be a mathree conductor?

kwani even your scalp is ticklish ama hairdresser ana fanya nini? I can understand the manicurist.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Prettylyf said...

she did it! she did it!

*off to read*

so done proud :)

3:09 PM  
Blogger Prettylyf said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Prettylyf said...

No maa word verification grrrrrrrrrrrhhh now eti i commented twice i refuse to delete it. Tis not a subtle hint lol

lol@refusing to be tagged on this topic again, you're hilarious.

I'm right there wit you on been ticklish, I give my pedicure lady hellllll lol it's beyond me and I'll not divulge you in what s.o. thinks

Thanks for reminding me to take off my almost chipping toe nails polish lol I plead the fifth, 'sisy' :)

I start my day wit music too, and music has to play al day when am in the office for me to work more efficiently. Somewhat I believe it increases my productivity

My hair=always braided. I've never tried a weave, one day may be?

I love my fam to the last bit and piece

lol@not digging knickers in the summer you crack me up

My subtitute drink for water is Dr.Pepper. I like it, mucho

p.s. please tell me the cold-flu cross is kaput? thursday night I went down with something, i just suddenly, out of the blues lost all feeling of my upper mouth palate, woke up, had some green tea+air borne+honey+nyquil+2tylenols lol i know, i know that=OD but next morning I was back to 'normal'. But it made me think of you and hope you were feeling better :)

3:21 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

I love my family a lot too. Chipped nail polish is wack and looks tardy. i doubt is i want to be tagged too.

11:29 PM  
Blogger BrokenStreetLight said...

wow..thats good to know..n eti u dont wear knockers during summer, u joining nini's (of capital) club ama? hihihi

11:49 PM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@3toc…use your imagination…tee hee. Actually I think my alter-ego is vying to be a DJ. On the hair thing it’s when she’s shaping my hair-line, the nape, with a clipper…hahaha…the thot of it is ticklish

@Prettylyf…yes, I did, indeed…guns were blazing man!
DELETE one DAMMIT…lol.
Yes, I’m normal! Kwanza pedicure, uwiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Dr. Pepper YAK it’s like drinking Goodmorning.

P.S.S., aaaaaaaaaaw you thought about me…It’s pretty much gone still have the annoying cough. On Fri the doc told me “well ma’am you have the common cold.” I transposed to my happy place instantaneously, t’was all I could do to stop myself from laughing man. Finally we both burst out laughing, he offered to give me anti-biotic, a jab…both of which I declined…the thought of a yeast infection and or being pricked made me woozy. OMG I’m an airborne JUNKIE, always stuff it down my friends throats as well.

@Gish…YOU DOUBT!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaani did you or did you not tag me…tee hee. Hope the yelling scared you…hahahaha…ok I’m high on Kenyan coffee, AGAIN.

@Boyflani…Ok, I just had a de ja vous moment with your comment. Hmmmm???!!!
Get it RIGHT…Nini BEGGED to join my club…the groveling was getting to me so I let her in provisionally.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Unyc said...

@3TOC i swear u shld join the Bashment crew...

@Q I hate chipped nails n i'd rather be without polish.


Loud music and dancing...yaay!! i love it.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@UNYC...HEAR HEAR!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home