Myalabasterbox

Monday, August 20, 2007

Birthday Week...yaaaaaaaaar!

Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday dear meeeeeeee Happy Birthday to me...REMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX!!!!

So, yours truly has been celebrating her bday all month long and the week is finally here. I don't know how to act...
Monday...have him dj for me as I dance the evening away
Tuesday...dinner with E
Wednesday...drinks with T
Thursday...drinks/dinner with A
Friday...volunteer then I'm loose to celebrate with one and all. Catch me if you can!
Saturday...spoil self (buy gift...I think I need a new dildo)
Sunday...R-E-C-O-V-E-R!!!

All things being equal those are my plans. If they'll pan out that way...we'll see!

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Hope you have a blast on your birthday and many more to come. May your days be blessed.


ps. do your birthday celebrations last all month every year?

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q, wassup? Happy Birthday to you [reeeeeeeeemix!]

May you have many more happy ones!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Prettylyf said...

Happy bday 'sisy' happy bday, you know you're special to be born in AUG!

Have a fun-filled week and coming weekend, ta!

7:29 PM  
Blogger egm said...

Happy Birthday! August Babies Rock!

11:16 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

Happy belated. Many happy returns and lots of blessings to you. Enjoy ever bit

12:13 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@All...TA! I truly appreciate the wishes, taken my adrenalin to another level.

VIVA AUGUST BABIES!!!!!!!!!

PS: @3toc...yes, I do this every year for as far back as I can remember!

5:49 AM  
Blogger SisBigBones said...

LOL...I didn't know people love birthdays like that. Happy Birthday gal :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@SBB...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, hope ok!!!
Yes, I absolutely positively LOVE Bdays and not just mine but those close n dear...tis a production man!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Juju said...

have a drink on me. happy birthday!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Klara said...

Oh God! Happy belated one! Hope u enjoyed it!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@Majonzi...Will do, Ta!

@Klara...ta doll...tis 2mwrw and I plan to thoroughly enjoy it!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late but still happy birthday and blessed year! We share a birthday week :-)

1:14 PM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@gal african...it's never too late doll...ta! When's your bday?

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home