Myalabasterbox

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Time to let go...

I can’t be your friend anymore
Not like we were
Something's gotta give
We can’t ever share what we had before
You speak to me like we still belong to that world
Fortunately for me, that chapter is gone
I’d appreciate it if you understood where I am
But I understand (I think)if you refuse to let go
I will not accommodate your disrespect
Nor will I allow my being to be consumed by your childishness
One day when you grow up our friendship can resume
Until then I refuse to be your friend

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Prettylyf said...

Sometimes we just gotta let go...

4:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope this post and the one before are not connected!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@prettylyf...WORD!!!

@3toc...oh lordy, not at all unless the subliminal reason why I'm letting go is because of the way I feel for the other...hmmm, the quagmire of life...tee hee!!!

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When that time comes you gotta let go

3:07 AM  
Blogger Princess said...

Sometimes you just have to cut folks off!!! The minute a person ceases to have my best interests at heart, I sever that relationship with a quickness!!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Klara said...

I understand u. & I wish u well!

6:18 AM  
Blogger |d®| said...

Wow, I like. A lot. Nothin but truth.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@be silent...I hear ya!

@Klara...ta

@d...ta man, isn't that what life if purported to be?!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home