Myalabasterbox

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Transcend into my world…

I cannot sit still for the life of me
My mind is wandering through the abyss
My thoughts seem like nothingness then evolve into the definite
I’m going back to my invulnerable status
I like the comfort it awards and esp. what it keeps me from
There is an almost virtual imbalance of my being
My mind is pre-occupied
My body is cowering
My spirit feels dead
I’m horny
I can’t eat…I gag at the thought of food
I’m not sleeping either, but that’s not news
My world has never been this way before
What gives?
I need to continue to be still
How long can one be still for the unknown?
I have the patience of Job
Anything you can do I can do Mister
It is SO ON!!!
And boy did I say I was horny
The heat doesn’t help with that either
Why?
I don’t know I just know that I need to unleash and get liberated
More power to the unleasher
This one time in band camp he dared to touch…
The evocative memory…bliss!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger egm said...

Someone gift Q a Kiyoyozi quick! Pole dada...

10:50 AM  
Blogger 3N said...

my dear Q, I am at your service…your wish is my command!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q...fimbo ya mbali and all that...wale mko karibu naye mjitambue!!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Voilà! Beautiful poetry!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Prettylyf said...

For you my dear I hope 2 things; for the urge to go away or for it to meet fulfilment

4:51 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

Damn this BT, we had better get to Mtito soon.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@Egm...Asante, nimepoa

@3N...Ta 4 volunteering

@Aegeus...My sentiment precisely

@Antoine...Ta, that wasn't the intention though...hahahaha

@Prettylyf...Ta, I don't want the urge to go away YET

@Gish...I'm packed and ready!

2:52 PM  
Blogger B n P said...

hehe don't you just hate that 'wanting' feeling alafu jotooo and you're not getting relieved any time soon? pole..am seriously very very sorry lol..

4:39 PM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

@bnp...ta for the empathy...tis all good though!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Archer said...

wah! Pole! Hope you get laid soon. That's all I can say

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home